Akinator can guess what you're thinking about... really


Yes, it can, it really can.  I tried it twice, and both times it hit, though once with a small miscue.

The first time, I thought about this guy.


Don Rickles

After asking more than just a couple of questions, trying to widdle it down, Akinator came up with this guy.


Danny DeVito

Ok, close... I mean, they're both comedians, both bald, both a little rough around the edges with their humor, and after I answered "No" to Akinators guess, he asked a couple more questions and got it right.  Kind of impressive, I have to say, because I gave no real hints at all, just answered yes or no to the questions.

To run a second test, in the interests of science, of course, I thought about Secretariat.  You know, the race horse.  Arguably the best of all time.  Again, the initial questions didn't seem to relate, almost just random bits of information, then, son of a gun, it guessed I was thinking about a horse, a race horse, a thoroughbred.

Curious?  Try it yourself at the link below, and for those who don't remember [or never knew] who Don Rickles is, there's also a link to a video.



#akinator

PS - If you like The Lowdown Dispatch, please share it using the icons below - Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment